Practical Tips to feel Kundalini Force in Sahasrara Chakra
2. Practice Ajna Chakra meditation regularly – 20 minutes at a time, twice a day for a week at least.
3. Learn Shanthi meditation and meditate on your life force at the root chakra or Mooladhara chakra. SKY master will initiate you.
4. Practice Shanthi meditation for a week – 20 minutes, twice a day.
5. Awaken your kundalini to the Sahasrara chakra. SKY master will initiate you through the power of eyes. You will feel your life force pulsate gently in your crown chakra as soon as you are initiated.
6. Master the Ajna and Mooladhara Chakra.
7. Keep in touch with the master and attend group meditation. Your mind will feel calm and your kundalini force will be strengthened by group meditation.
8. Learn Simplified Physical Yogasanas from a SKY Center. Practice daily. It takes only about 30 minutes.
10. Learn and practice Nadi Shuddi Pranayama before daily meditation.
11. Learn and practice Thanduvada Shuddi pranayama or Internal Clearance Pranayama before daily meditation.
12. Learn to spend some time in silence regularly. Introspect. Get rid of unwanted thoughts, desires, anger and worries. Maintain peace.
These practical tips help me to feel my life force strongly at my Sahasrara Chakra.
I hope the tips are useful for you.
Learn to Awaken and meditate over your Kundalini.
Krish Murali Eswar.